This salad is perfect for days when you want something easy, quick and healthy. It’s light and full of flavour and boast a yummy texture but also filling enough to help you last until dinner.
- 250 gr of cooked baby beetroots
- 75 gr of soft goat cheese
- a bunch of fresh basil leaves
- a handful of pine kernels
- 1 tbs of olive oil
- 2 tbs of balsamic vinegar
- juice of half lemon
- Cut the beetroots into wedges into a bowl;
- Crumble the goat cheese and add to the beetroots;
- Tear basil leaves and add to to the bowl;
- Add olive oil, balsamic vinegar and lemon juice;
- Give it a light mix;
- Sprinkle pine kernels on top;
- And enjoy!